Wednesday 18 February 2015

Cat and Dog

I have a picture book coming out and it has a publication date (hooray!) 1st July 2015 (eek!) It is called.... Cat and Dog. It's with Top That Publishing and is written by the lovely Helen Oswald. And I can finally show you a sneak peak! Remember this guy from early last year...well he's in there...

The book was illustrated in my more painterly, sketchy style - which was quite a change for me, but I really enjoyed getting my fingers covered in inks and wearing down my pencils!
I'm not going to spoil the plot, but let's just say these two friends have their ups...                                 

...and their downs!



I've obviously been raking around Google and although there isn't a picture, it is available for pre-order through Foyles;
http://www.foyles.co.uk

 I think this may be the cover... but watch this space! Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment